What is a NON-EU NIE?

We help to get NIE with any type of residence in Spain

If you are not a EU citizen — you need to receive a NIE with special Visa or Residential Card to live, study or work in Spain

Which residence is right
for you?

Students Card — there are two basic student residency types for 90 or 180 days

Non lucrative residency is issued for 2 years with the possibility of renewal

EU family member card — it’s granted to the NON-EU family members of EU passport holder. Normally issued for 5 years and can be renewed for 10 years

What is the procedure to
receive it?

  • The Spanish Student Card is usually valid for 1 year or until the end of the quarter. You can also renew your Card
  • This is a two steps procedure where you first submit all the documents confirming that you continue to study and that you still comply with all the visa requirements
  • The second step is applying for the Card as in the beginning of your stay in Spain. NIE 24 can help you with application of your first Student Card

Non lucrative residency

What are the conditions to
receive it?

  • You need to have a NON-EU nationality to receive Non lucrative residency
  • No crime record in Spain and in the previous residence count
  • Not to be illegally in Spain
  • Not to have prohibited the entry to Spain
  • Show sufficient funds for your life here
  • To have health insurance contracted with a company authorized in Spain
  • Not suffer from any diseases that may have serious public health implications

Who can apply it?

  • Wife or husband as a NON-EU family member of EU passport holder can apply EU family member card
  • Registered partner in EU country
  • Not registered partner with justified co-living for at last 1 year
  • Any family member with justified 2 years of co-living in the home country
  • Any dependent family member
  • Child under 26 years

EU family
member card